Titans/Pats: What do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Oct 13, 2009.

?
  1. Titans win!

19 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. Titans get blown out so Fisher finally has to do something!

11 vote(s)
    24.4%
  3. I don't even care anymore, season's done.

11 vote(s)
    24.4%
  4. Someone takes out Kerry Collins' knees.

13 vote(s)
    28.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

0-1 in january.

2. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

0-5 this season

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I wish someone would break Brady's leg...again; and every other bone they could break.

Color me disgusting then!

4. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Hey, I hoped for Peyton's leg to get broken Sunday night. Does that make me disgusting? If so, so be it. At least I didn't wish for someone to break his neck. That's worse.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

0-6 in 2009. 13-3 was light years ago boys, we should have struck when we had the chance in the playoffs. Now we're 0-5 and have lost a game to everyone in the AFC S. Hopefully 2010 is better.

6. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

Definitely option one. As someone on the TOMB so eloquently put, Buck Frady.

7. jdog

jdog I like beer!

At least the Patriots won't be hanging aroung trying to video Titan's practice plays. I mean what would be the point?

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yep. I remember that. It was part of their signature that followed the statement that Brady made to his team in the last RS game of '06 when we played them; something to the effect of, 'don't stoop down to their level of playing...' even though they were taking cheaper shots than we were.

Since then, I enjoy seeing Brady go down in pain. Like dude said, Buck Frady.

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I would high five you but it looks like the button did its disappearing act again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I'd like to see two NFL teams compete..but I have a funny feeling only one NFL caliber team will show.'

Actually I have other plans and will miss the game, Thank God, cause it will be lopsided. Things are going to get worse until they get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar