Titans @ Panthers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We've been fans of this "team" for a long time...stick to Fantasy Football if you love players more...:moon2:

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah....collectively two of the early season "monsters" of the league (Bills and Lions) have lost by a combined score of 81-20 today. This Lion game was just brutal to watch.

3. Moon1

Moon1 Starter

And some of us have been fans for even longer. It's ok to hate on your teams players when they are playing bad but people act like CJ didn't have a really good game today. Yeah he had moments where he didn't look great and early on he wasn't playing amazing but 174 total yards is a good game no matter who you are. If you walk away from this game thinking CJ didn't play well overall you are just looking to hate.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I support our players which is the team. I'm excited for the win while you guys just b**** about CJ not getting 1000 yards in one game and not looking like a cheetah.

5. Hoffa

The American Medical Association should sponsor the NFL.

The players are bipolar, the Ref's are blind, the fans are manic-depressive, the costs are
    rising out of control, the stadiums smell like alcohol, they keep pushing pink ribbons everywhere, and the food they serve sucks...

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Holla! Not saying you're a hater Hoffa but Moon is right, CJ had a damn solid game.

7. Hoffa

So, where is the praise for the O-line? Before it was "CJ can't do anything without good blocking". But today, CJ is getting all the love...funny how that works...

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He slowed down like 3 different times to take different angles and get behind his blocker who yes was 20 yards down the field, and he wasn't caught from behind, the d-lineman was ahead of him. He didn't have a clear lane to the endzone he had to wait for that defender to get blocked which allowed for others to catch up. What a surprise, again you're wrong.

[​IMG]

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

OK...I agree 97 had the angle on him.

That said, do you HONESTLY believe here that, based on what you saw today, CJ has not lost speed? I don't. He looked good today, hit holes hard in the second half, BUT, in my opinion he has lost speed. That is not the end of the world, but it is what it is....

10. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Missed the game today, but I'm glad to see CJ get back on track!.. let's hope he stays there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar