Titans' owner Adams promises 2011 season (AP)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Maybe he's counting Wembley. lol

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea maybe he is, but even with Wembley, there's still 31 venues that could put on a game today. The Metrodome is in no shape for a football game.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Bud does not get all $7 for each beer bought at LP. There's several hands in that till. The state and local government get a good share of it, among others...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i dont really understand the concept of getting drunk before a game..... I kinda like to remember the entire thing...
    must be because I don't go to a lot of football games..

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Bud Adams promising an NFL season in 2011 is like him saying "I'll probably poop my pants on accident this year". Duh, Bud. We know.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's that damn bottle deposit.

7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

oh, i thought at first you were saying 31 because of the whole Jets/Giants sharing

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

You want cheaper than $7 beer? THat's what you are complaining about?\

OK...Lets make LP Field the only stadium in the country (besides Greer Stadium) to serve beer for less than $7...Then we'll see what kind of atmosphere that creates inside the stadium....Drunk(er) idiots everywhere.

The whole point of serving beer that expensive is so you don't buy as much.

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Oh please that's about as effective as our country's phony war on drugs and just makes things worse. It just causes people to pound them harder in the parking lot before they come in, or do what I do and bring in airplane bottles to magically morph my singles into doubles. VOILA!

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

In addition, if our beers were sold for $3 we'd be the loudest stadium in the NFL.

Drunk(er) idiots everywhere...smh...its football!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar