Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans overcome Reynaud’s blunder

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,769
    My mouth usually is shut when Im typing.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    Top 20 most shocking brainless blunders ...... Reynaud takes an opening day opening kickoff safety!
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    Mines not, have to sound out all my words.
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,833
    [IMG]

pwned
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,230
    You know he will never do that again. He will be so freaking careful going forward.
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    I sure hope he doesn't, we don't need anymore brainless blunders and I perfer the Titans to stay off C'Mon man although I am sure that he will make that tonight as well as sports centers not top 10.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,091
    Reynaud will cost us a game this year. Hell, he almost did it yesterday.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    Well, I guess this was the quickest score in the history of the NFL. I knew he came out before they went back and replayed it, but I thought maybe it would slide.

That's got to make the not top 10... but DeCastro's hit on Pouncey might end up on worst of the worst.

Who would've thought we would not allow the Steelers any points on offense until about 1:30 left in the game? Too bad they got that 4th down TD. I wanted to see 16-2.
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,735
    I would rather cut him so we could activate Justin Hunter for the games and at least let him return if we aren't gonna use him....So friggin stupid when you have a redzone threat like him and you dont even play him :wall:
  10. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566

Reynaud is retarded for what he did but I agree with this. I have no clue wtf DeCastro was doing. I watched the replay several times and its almost like he was paid to take out his own player. Completely pathetic.

And to think of all the people who whined and cried all last year because we didnt draft this guy. Wonder if anyone still wants him.