Titans overcome Reynaud’s blunder

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 8, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

My mouth usually is shut when Im typing.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

Top 20 most shocking brainless blunders ...... Reynaud takes an opening day opening kickoff safety!
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Mines not, have to sound out all my words.
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

pwned
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

You know he will never do that again. He will be so freaking careful going forward.
  6. Dman

Dman Starter

I sure hope he doesn't, we don't need anymore brainless blunders and I perfer the Titans to stay off C'Mon man although I am sure that he will make that tonight as well as sports centers not top 10.
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Reynaud will cost us a game this year. Hell, he almost did it yesterday.
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, I guess this was the quickest score in the history of the NFL. I knew he came out before they went back and replayed it, but I thought maybe it would slide.

That's got to make the not top 10... but DeCastro's hit on Pouncey might end up on worst of the worst.

Who would've thought we would not allow the Steelers any points on offense until about 1:30 left in the game? Too bad they got that 4th down TD. I wanted to see 16-2.
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I would rather cut him so we could activate Justin Hunter for the games and at least let him return if we aren't gonna use him....So friggin stupid when you have a redzone threat like him and you dont even play him :wall:
  10. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Reynaud is retarded for what he did but I agree with this. I have no clue wtf DeCastro was doing. I watched the replay several times and its almost like he was paid to take out his own player. Completely pathetic.

And to think of all the people who whined and cried all last year because we didnt draft this guy. Wonder if anyone still wants him.