Titans or Oilers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dgood, Apr 23, 2007.

?
  1. Yes.....include Oilers stats with Titans

80.4%
  2. No....Two Seperate Teams

19.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Even Eddie George and Steve McNair were Oilers before the switch

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

the switch?

:ha: this thread is crazy. if anyone really thinks the Titans are a "new" team they really need a reality check in the worst way. homers included. sorry guys. we are what we are and I am proud of our team. I hope one day after Vince gets his first division championship we rock the throwback oil derrick look.

[​IMG]

I want to see the Titans roll like that all over houston. :evil:

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

This is what YOU said. My link to the article said nothing about a vote that was lost. Are you so blind and clueless that you twist words to suit your ill formed notions. THERE WAS NO VOTE. Go back to what ever backwater you flunked out of and figure out that there is a difference than a poll and an "adendum."

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

What a hoot this thread is.

Best.Thread.Ever!

Wow, I admit I was a converted Titan fan. I was a Bills fan during the early 90s. I never hated the Oilers I was indifferent to all teams outside the AFC East. In fact I had several friends that were fans of the Oilers. That Youtube video was amazing. God, what I would give to see that type of defensive production come back to us.

That video reaffirmed my hatred towards Jim Schwartz.

Great thread!

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Seems like a baited response coming from a '92 Bills fan :suspect:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Guess you had to be an Oilers fan to know those guys. I knew Bishop, once he arrived here. The others, no clue.
    But, nobody cared about the Oilers so that's why I never heard anything about them. In 92 I was 10, so I didn't follow the NFL religiously except for the cowboys because all kids did back then.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

he's twice your age. maybe that's it pimp daddy. :doh:

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Aggressive defensive calls, made by no other than, Buddy Ryan. He belived in the Blitz, loved it and lived it. Hell my belief is that there gonna get 250 yds through the air anyway the QB might as well get punished in doing so, and not be allowed to comfortably in the pocket filing his taxes, and doing his will, and re-writing his marriage vows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar