Titans or Chargers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Which team is more likely to make the playoffs?

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If the fabled CJ of old could somehow reappear - Titans...
    Wish we would have picked up a new receiver other than Avery along the way.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Titans.

Cry-Baby-Rivers, the pick6 champ of the league, is sucking as much as the Colts.
    :coltssuk:

4. JCBRAVE

San Diego hasn't won a game in over a month, and they started out 4-1. You think our fans are mad..... I think they may finish 6-10, which would SUCK major cause they normally get going late and make the playoffs.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

cant run through imaginary holes

6. JCBRAVE

Unless C.J. gets going, we're toast. Nate's in need of Ewker's hip guy, Cook is banged up, and Hawkins finger popped out of his skin. I hope Williams is ready.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Liiiiike, say a certain WR who led the league in receiving last year and was recently traded for a 6th round pick?

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Though it pains me to say it, I say the Chargers. I just feel like they're a more solid team than we are at the moment. They have much more weapons, on offense especially than we do.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

Take a look at their remaining schedule. They could lose out.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Ain't that the truth. We finally get a solid, veteran QB and now we have no one for him to throw it to.

Reinfeldt and Munchak both sh!+ the bed on this one. I can understand wanting to believe that your young guys (Williams, Hawkins and Mariani) are capable but at some point you have to upgrade the position when opportunities come especially after the fact that Kenny was done for the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar