Titans opponents for 2014

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

The Titans now know all but one of their opponents for the 2014 season.

They’re scheduled to play the Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, Browns, Colts, Texans and Jaguars at LP Field next fall, along with either the Dolphins or Jets, who play on Sunday. If the Dolphins win, they’ll play in Nashville next season.

The Titans will travel to face the Ravens, Bengals, Eagles, Redskins, Chiefs, Colts, Texans and Jaguars next season.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yup. looks rough. if only we woulda lost to Jacksonville we coulda had a uber easy schedule

3. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

The Titans now know all but one of their opponents for the 2014 season.

Home games: Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, Browns, Colts, Texans, Jaguars and Dolphins or Jets.

Road games: Ravens, Bengals, Eagles, Redskins, Chiefs, Colts, Texans and Jaguars.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Nope, if the Titans had lost to the Jags and finished third in the AFC South instead of second, it would only change two games, the ones against the AFC West and AFC East. The third place AFC South team will face the Chargers and loser of the MIA/NYJ game on Sunday, while the second place AFC South team will play the Chiefs and winner of MIA/NYJ. Other than those two games, the Titans and Jags will face the same opponents.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I think its actually easier than this year. Changing for the NFC West to the East is easier and playing AFC North instead of the West is easier as well. We play KC again and we could play the Jets again or Dolphins, no big difference there. I like the schedule. Our home games are all winnable.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's so silly to discuss whether it easier or harder.

Remember how the Chiefs were an "easy" game this year before the season started? Yeah....

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I never understood the 'easy' argument. We haven't sniffed the playoffs in 5 years. We don't get an 'easy' schedule, we are the 'easy' schedule.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

5-11 in 2014 if Munch is retained. Go ahead and book it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep...

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am looking forward to watching the Titans vs Eagles here in Philly at the linc. 20 minutes from home and hopefully I get to see the Titans beat up on them like they always have. That being said, Munch better not be here if I have ANY chance of seeing that happen...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar