Titans Only One Game Out in AFC South

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No... claiming Moss was completely pointless. That's all there is to it. You bring in a Hall of Fame receiver to, primarily, help the passing game. Oh, but not us. We bring him in and get him 1 catch for 26 yards in 2 games. I'm sure that's his worst 2 game stretch in his career. Is it because he's done? No. Is it because our coaches suck and Vince doesn't look his way? Yes.

Gotta feel bad for Randy. This is the worst team he could play for (stat wise). I hope he gives up and costs Fisher his job.

0% chance that Fisher is back next season, and I'm loving it. I used to love the guy. Now I'm sick of this. He's completely fooled the entire league into thinking he's the greatest coach ever when, in reality, he's the most overrated coach of all time.

Gotta love the statements you hear from analysts when they say "Fisher does the most with the least." :ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

One game out at the moment.

We are going to lose the next 6 games.I guarantee it.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

O ya. Teams regularly bounce back from having no defense no coach no QB.

4. Coov

Coov Starter

>best Chris Farley imitation<
    Remember a couple of weeks ago when everyone was saying the AFC South was the toughest division in the NFL? Remember?...

...That was cool.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Mathematically, we are still in it.

Realistically, not so much.

6th round rookie QB. Crap coaching. Pathetic defense. It's not happening guys.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Until it's January and the Titans are sitting home watching, I'm still pulling for our team. We are one game behind the Colts, play them twice, and have as good a shot at the division as anyone. Indy has a boat load of problems, as does Houston, and Jacksonville. It's only right we too have issues. I'm thru saying Vince is going to be great, he can't be when he doesn't want to be. Fisher sucks, and our defense is soft as pudding.

But hey; signing Moss has gotten C.J. back on track. Last two games C.J. has averaged over 6 YPC.

7. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7fjDS0jKiE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7fjDS0jKiE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

One game away from taking the division lead, and we're talking like the season is over, when last year we were at 0-6 and still were holding out playoff hopes. You people are crazy. Who cares who is starting at x position? the truth is, that this division is mediocre enough to where we can pull a Chargers and back our way into the playoffs.

Saying we're going to lose out..... In any given week, any team has a chance to win, this is the NFL, and in this crazy 2010 season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh I'm still gonna be pulling for the team, same as always. It's just hard to be very optimistic at this point with the way this team has been playing the past few weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar