titans on sunday night?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

actually that kinda looks very probable save the last three there.... and i could see cincy losing 3 of those... can only hope cutler really screws up and... we've got a chance.... a little far-fetched but i like the chances. .... so i guess we'll find out in 2 weeks if we are mathematically eliminated.

2. New Year's eve is on a saturday so in order to play it at night they would have to move the date of the game and i doubt they will do that

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Pitt will lose to Baltimore and Carolina

NE and Indi take them out

Indi owns Jacksonville but NE beats them too

Loss to Baltimore and SD and probably in Oakland. O-Town sucks but a different team comes to play vs KC.

loss @ Indi, loss @ Denver, Pitt wins only to get there hearts broken

need some help here but this can be the one that goes wrong for us

loss to Buffalo, loss @ Miami, we get lucky and they lose @ Minn?

Remeber we still have HOPE. Sorry had to get that one in.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hmmm, New Years Eve is on Sunday on my calendar

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Based on this, cincy would have to lose all 3 except for Pitts, but we need cenver to prollli lose to cincy, but cincy needs to lose 3-4 so, its over

6. same ewker, maybe he lives in another country and got confused...

I think after how well we've played, we're due a primetime games, I mean, don't the Raiders have 3 this year?...

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

The heck with sunday night..
    I want to see the titans on MNF next season!!

I'm not going to be greedy.. 3 games is fine with me. :grrr:

8. zackmann

zackmann Guest

well, since I don't have cable, I don't want to see us on monday night...

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

the only way is if the Pats look good going into the playoffs, we are still on the same winning streak, meaning we are 8-7 and with a win we are in the playoffs, if its all that then there is no doubt we would be the primetime game...

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Even if that happens, titansfan 9, there's a lot of doubt. There are some potentially great games that sunday. Jags are playing KC, which could be for a playoff spot, Carolina at New Orleans could be for the NFC South championship, heck, the ATL at Philly game could be for a wild card. It's possible, if everything goes right, but even then it isn't a sure thing.

I hope we get some next season though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar