Titans on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I guess us overseas fans got pissed that we don't get the NFL network and felt the urge to attack.. >:(

3. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Hey, I don't get the NFL Network and I live in New York. You need satellite for that around here.

4. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I get it through Comcast here.:))

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I don't know if you have on-demand or not but if so, then you can watch a ten minute clip of each game this week. Get on on-demand and then open up the Sports and Fitness section. Then go to NFL Network. I don't know exactly what the next thing is you do, but just search around and you'll find it.:))

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't get it, and I'm in TN. I was ok with not getting it until they started playing actual regular season games on there. If the Titans have a game on the NFL network next season, I'll be pissed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar