Titans on ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan769, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"you're always better off taking a WR in the second than the first"

obviously we're not better off....

2. wg53

wg53 Starter

Yep, because taking Dyson in the first was such a great move for us....

Our scouts just don't seem to know how to grade a WR...

3. Fry

dyson was more productive than any of those other 12 guys we took. the only thing that held him back were injuries, not a lack of talent.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

picking Dyson over Moss was by far one of the worst moves in franchise history. Dyson was picked because he had a good Senior Bowl ..... Reese liked him a good Senior Bowl performer

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

granted

we could've had Moss that year

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not to piss in your cheerios , but if Kevin had any talent he'd still be playing football ...... not playing assistant coach for the Glencliff High School football team.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

guess we posted at the same time

couldn't agree more. wg53 I think you have a point about us misjudging WR talent, I hope that our ability is upgraded by a new captain at the helm.

8. Fry

no, i think a torn acl, mcl and achillies tendon had something to do with it.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

perhaps ,but was he not healthy enough to get signed by the Redskins ?
    looks like he made it through camp

The Redskins signed Dyson on Monday . 6/6/2005

Dyson dropped the only pass thrown his way Friday. He was only on the field for a couple of plays. 8/26/2005

Dyson was cut by the Redskins on Sunday. He was brought in to compete for the third receiver position but never produced during preseason. 9/4/2005

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and on top of that ... he cut the route short
    :duckrun:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar