Titans on 2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans-fan, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

After watching that St. Thomas commercial where Fisher says, "The thing is, life rewards those who work hard", I'm calling my doctor to make sure he goes to Centennial...

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

To sum up all of Fisher's comments about working hard and keeping at it, this doesn't say it any better....
    [​IMG]

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I thought all 3 looked pathetic. Heimi is a slob. Wear a looser golf shirt or put on a button up, but seriously man you are on tv.

I am not happy after watching that. It pissed me off more than watching the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We dont get to the qb cause we refuse to blitz........and people are not responsible for there actions let dinger coach the year out

5. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

people are not responsible for there actions??? really how is this so? Also we didnt blitz last year or the year before that but we sure as hell got to the quarterback a lot!!! when we blitz the qb will pick us apart just like big ben did on that final drive in OT against us!!! This has nothing to do with the coaching when its the same scheme thats worked for many years dum dum!!!

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yeah but save for the Pittsburgh game last year, our defense was schemed around Haynesworth and how much space in the middle he clogged up. Cecil has apparently forgotten this and didn't adjust the scheme and play calling for Al's departure.

7. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

you know actually haynesworth didnt even play that many plays in a game when he actually did play! and actually were getting a lot of hits on the qb this year!!!! check the numbers!!

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I know. Even worse was when Cecil was talking about why they don't blitz. I forget his exact words but he said something about the risk of a big play when you blitz. Well Chuck, we are getting burned as if we are sending the house anyway so we might as well give it a shot right?
    Seriously, what is wrong with this coaching staff? There is an absolute refusal to try anything new and innovative. I can understand sticking to the script for the first few games. But after starting off the season with 6 straight losses, and three consecutive blowouts, it's pretty obvious the script sucks. Maybe it's time to mix it up a bit guys.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The one question I wanted asked wasn't:

"Everyone from former Titans, national media and anyone who has watched the game of football for any length of time knows your team quit on you Sunday. Why don't you?"

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. amy

amy Starter

You noticed that too, eh? I couldn't believe he said that. And because he said it after the humiliation of Sunday tells me we are not going to see anything new, and so we are likely to go winless. It will be a big surprise to me if we win a game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar