Titans officially name Mularkey, LeBeau assistant head coaches

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Exactly right. Ruston said as much even before the addition of LeBeau. I am very excited to see what players they bring in to help our LB corps.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

theres some quality FA's waiting around, hope their teams allow them to test the waters

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Look at it this way, we now lead the NFL in something! No one has 2 assistant HC's, but we do...

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Everyone said the same thing about the Cowboys move, and that worked great.

Horton has worked/played with Lebeau for 20 years, he won't feel slighted. He should be more confident in his ability and relationship with Whiz than that.

Michaels was/is a yes man to Whiz, he shouldn't mind.

As for the Mularkey move, I like it. His offenses have always been pretty vanilla LOL..and that's why this may work. He stays away from the pass game, and could develop our run game.

I like the Mularkey move, LOVE the LeBeau move.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

One HC and two assistant HCs

Looks like Whiz is setting up his fall guys for when we crash and burn again in 2015.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Why don't we call the new guys Czars. Problem solved.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I will be pleased if these guys help us evaluate talent better. Could be a huge plus just having them around.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. 615nick

615nick Starter

Just because teams have always had a clear cut power structure doesn't necessarily mean it's the best for every team. I think these addition especially lebeau can only help our team. The more good football minds in the building the better. The traditional way hasn't really ever worked in tn, I'm glad they are willing to break the mold in order to right the ship.

I'm more confident than ever that we will make some big moves this fa period.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Is Whiz taking out an insurance policy on himself? This is mighty strange.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Eh whatever. If 2015 is like 2014 then they are all gone anyway.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar