Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans offense Roundtable

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    I think you're right. Maybe a light at the end of the tunnel.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $198
    860 points allowed the last two seasons the 2006 D is almost assuredly one of the "best defences we've seen in awhile." by default.

When dehr Schwartzie blitzes the blind side CB against Gayton on 3rd and 9 I will reserve my place on the bandwagon.
  2. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    At the least, we should be a middle of the pack D this year. There's no reason we could be worse, and several why we could be better. Hope and Thornton add a lot to our D, we get fuller back, and Pac and Hill have had a full year to improve. Those changes alone should make for a jump. A few improvements take the pressure off of everyone. Thornton takes some pressure off of Bulluck, the CBs having an extra year plus Hope takes pressure off LT, this stuff spreads.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $198
    still got that pencil pushing accountant as DC and unfourtunatly his stuff has spread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.