Titans observe WR's during today's Senior Bowl Practice

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dr.Awkward, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know its just your opinon, but, there is no way Hall is in the top5 CB's in the league, the Falcons secondary gives up one of the most yards in the league at corner...

2. Righteous

Righteous Guest

I'm pretty sure that you didn't do to well in reading because your comprehension skills aren't that good. Try re-reading and re-posting again. Perhaps on the thrid time you will come up with what I said was what I used as player evaluation. And since you need a hint, it's the same thing that you are using to refute my post. And I'm sure you are some sort of message board scout with the down time in your life to watch every player drafted in the last 10 years, but unfortunately I am not that sad or ignorant. You know, like calling someone else opinoin idiotic well espousing an idiotic opinion.

3. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Ha Ha, if these guys are busts... Ill give you 2 outside of the top 6 and 5 out of 44 total that aren't busts

Boldin, Colston, Chad Johnson, Givens in the 7th, Chris Chambers, Steve Smith, Housh in the 7th, Laveranues Coles, Darrel Jackson, Donald Driver, Hines Ward, and D Mase all outside of the 1st round

(oh and TO, Amani Toomer, Muhammad, Bobby Engram, and Joe Horn from that 96' class that you love if you want to include them as well)

There's 11 studs, or 14 if you want to count the 96' class that were drafted outside of the 1st round.

So again, the numbers are in my favor, even with your handpicked position

I'd also like to see your RB statistics since you are so convinced that they are an equal % :ha:

4. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

And LMAO I just realized you just said Terrance Newman and Woodson contribute as much as Naldo' :ha:

and you didn't include Pacman or Asomugha in your list :ha:

Maybe I shouldn't have wasted my time to reply

or maybe I should have just cut my list to just Torry Holt

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Oh, and I don't know how I left out Antoine Winfield :ha:

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Confused much? You were the one who called my opinion idiotic, I was merely returning the compliment. Secondly, you're the one who brings up the argument that stats are supposedly the be all end all of judging player contributions, or at least that's how it comes across in your message.

And lastly, I asked you outright what you were basing your opinion on and then you started spouting meaningless stats. Now if you've watched e.g. Quentin Jammer in actual games and still thinks he's a relative bust and can back it up by explaining why he is bad, then it's certainly a much more qualified opinion than just pointing to his statsheet.

7. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Ken Lucas and Sheldon Brown = "special"

Pacman, Asomugha = not top level

Winfield, Newman (top CB in NFC), Walt Harris (pro bowl this year) = Naldo'

O'neal (Led the NFL in picks last year), McQuarters, F Bryant, Jammer, Buchannon (Black Hole Syndrome) = ABSOLUTE BUSTS

:ha: :ha: :ha:

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

yeah , he probably did

yea i deff agree, idk wat hestalkin bout but mayb he was just goin by a stat line, these guys can make plays, unlike some others he listed

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

antione winfield is anything but a bust. if he were 6'0" instead of 5'9" he would be considered top 5.

10. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Anyways.....

How did we go from WR's and those which the Titans observed at the Senior Bowl to CB's and Busts? Let's bring it back on topic....

He certainly has size and the weight, but his 40 indicates him being a bit slow and I don't recall hearing much about him in any senior bowl practice write-ups. Do I detect some floridian homerism? :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar