Titans observe WR's during today's Senior Bowl Practice

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dr.Awkward, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

So we established that %-wise CB > WR 1st round, moving on to FS:

S Taylor
    Ed Reed
    Polamalu
    Mike Rumph
    Archuleta

Oh yeah, LB #'s too, please

2. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Maybe you should take some classes in Law or I guess you are just a typical Democrat because that is the second time you were flat out WRONG about what I said. Please look at the names next to the posts if you want to address me. TIA

3. Righteous

Righteous Guest

Read number 6 and you will have your answer.

4. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

double post

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

PERCENTAGES ... PROBABILITIES

How does a smaller sample size make the % lower? It may be a bit more inaccurate, but not neccesarily lower. Please explain

And since you are admitting that other positions are safer, why don't we pick one of them since we have about 5 need positions on D?

6. Righteous

Righteous Guest

Maybe you think your post count will make you seem more football intelligent. It won't and I am done in this thread.

7. Righteous

Righteous Guest

If I poll three people and all say they smoke pot, should I conclude that all people smoke pot? There is no way to get an accurate figure from a small sample. Got it? And wouldn't it simply be argumentative since busts are subjective in the first place?

I don't care what position the Titans pick in the 1st round and I am sure they won't proclude positions based on past failures. That I know as fact and I am glad the organization is making the pick. Safe doesn't get you VY, safe gets you Kevin Dyson...think about!

8. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

:eh?:

:howdy: :moon2:

9. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

That's what I said... maybe innacurate, but you said it would make them lower... how?

I'm Sorry but that analogy was horrible. Smoking pot = drafting NFL players :rolleyes:

:ha: VY and K Dyson?? :ha: Different year? Different position? Different draft position? wow you're comparisons are in Left Field

VY at pick 19? A player with the same amount of potential at 19? no way.

How about safe gets you Cutler/Leinart plus Marcus McNeill/Jones-Drew/Harper/Jimmy Williams/Greg Jennings etc.? not bad. (although irrelevant as already pointed out)

10. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

And a bit innacurate, maybe, but how do you explain most positions being roughly 50% more effective?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar