Titans O-line vs Bama's O-line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HonestABE, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Oh gawd. They haven't been drafted yet and they're already potential hall of famers?

Lets face it, so is every college player.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You are damn right I made a smart ass quip with no analysis in a stupid thread. Its not surprising how you think a college football teams offensive line is actually comparable to ours as well. I know its beyond your realm of thought, but I don't really come off as a smart ass in threads that are actually worth while.

RollTard!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Looking at where they will likely be drafted.

Kouandjio in the top 11 picks vs Roos who was the 41st pick. Though Roos was the 3rd OT taken in an unusual draft for OTs.

Warmack in the top 15 picks vs Harris a 4th rd pick.

Jones a likely 2nd rd pick vs Amano a 5th rd pick or Velasco who was undrafted.

Stewart a 4th rd pick vs Fluker a late 1st or early 2nd.

Bama's right guard Steen will likely be drafted where Amano and Harris were picked.

So potentially those Bama players collectively could be better. Warmack by himself could have a hall of fame career and be better than Harris, Velasco, Amano combined!

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Is Gunny now scarecrow's poodle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar