1. Week 13 Pick'em Winners: Doc and RavensShallBurn won spread hitting 11 of 15. TitanT won normal with 13 of 15. Week 14 Pick'em will be up by Wednesday evening.

Titans Nike's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Aug 6, 2013.

  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

    2ToneBlueBlood Starter

    2,963
    1,168
    469
    #1
  2. Fry

    Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow! Tip Jar Donor

    34,703
    12,813
    1,339
    $145 and they're made for probably $40. Gotta hand it to Nike.

    And those are ugly as ****, btw.
    #2
    • High Five High Five x 4
  3. RavensShallBurn

    RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

    25,096
    10,447
    939
    I hate them...

    I hate any shoes that come up that high on my ankles.
    #3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

    JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

    66,181
    21,834
    1,139
    Yea Ive been seeing Titans shoes for years, they're terrible.
    #4
  5. JCBRAVE

    JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

    66,181
    21,834
    1,139
    Im in the textile industry, and sneakers cost less than $20 to make. Nike is raping people left and right but people keep paying it.
    #5
  6. Fry

    Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow! Tip Jar Donor

    34,703
    12,813
    1,339
    If you can find a pair that fit you properly they're the best running shoes on the market. If you have wide feet like I do, 97% of their shoes are WAY too narrow and the other 3% look like old man shoes.

    The only Nike shoes I can wear are the Air Pegasus, but the cushion in those compared to anything New Balance makes is 100% better. I worked out in the AP one day and the NB the next and it was like running with boards strapped to my feet in comparison.
    #6
  7. Tennessy XO

    Tennessy XO Twit @TennessyXO

    20,979
    11,560
    939
    I'd wear them if they were low cut.
    #7
  8. JCBRAVE

    JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

    66,181
    21,834
    1,139
    Go buy them then

    [​IMG]
    #8
  9. JCBRAVE

    JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

    66,181
    21,834
    1,139
    If I wanted shoes that matched my Titans stuff, Id just go grab a pair of either Vince Youngs shoe, or Chris Johnson's, or any other blue shoes.
    #9
  10. Fry

    Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow! Tip Jar Donor

    34,703
    12,813
    1,339
    Captain America called...
    #10