Titans Nickname

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Obviously I have too much time on my hands, but I was thinking that we need a catchy name for the team. You know how the Bears are known as "The Monsters of the Midway", or "Da Raiders", or the Cowboys as "America's Team"....since so many people face paint when they go to the games with the "Flame the Nation" idea, I was thinking we should use something catchy like "Men in Blue". I think that was the original title of the Vegas group, now they go by the Blue Man Group. Not sure if that is an infringement or not, but it seems catchy, especially since we seem to be wearing all blue lately. Just killing time, post your ideas too.

Attached Files:

2. I'm pretty sure they have always been called Blue Man Group. I saw Blue Man Group in '92 and they were great.

As for nicknames, I don't know that they are good enough to deserve one, but I like "Ring of Fire" (i.e. Johnny Cash classic).

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

That would be a good name for LP Field, although a lumber company might not like being associated with fire....lol. I was thinking more of a Team name...like the Giants are the G men, etc. If everyone had a blue face at LP Field, think how cool that would look...and I don't mean depressed...

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I know Keith Bulluck used to call our defense a few years back when it was good the "The Tennessee Tyrants"...

5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

I just refer to the team as The Blue Storm, I don't know why, but I like it

6. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I have a few suggestions that they are already known as.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

"Titanic Terminators of Tennessee"

8. Texicans? Oh... wait...

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

how about Flaming Thumb Tacks?

have you ever stepped on a thumb tack?
    imagine stepping on one that's on fire.

We could call ourselves the Achilles Killas...

no one would be able to figure that out...

yo! yo! this is p-man jones achilles killa at large! when
    i'm not poppin rubber bands and smakin' my *****es up...
    i be chillin' in the 615 throwing money at ho's and enciting riots.

oh snap!

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Tennessee Toilets

What?

jk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar