Titans Needs/Big Board

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ubiq, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Dunlap has turned it on the past couple of games and is helping his draft stock. I still think he's vastly overrated.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. DaKid937

DaKid937 Camp Fodder

Let's just stop the cornerback in top 10 pick talk......with the way we've been generating absolutely no push rush so far this year, it doesn't matter who we have in the secondary. With that being said, I've had my eye on Jimmy Clausen if Vince doesn't pan out. Otherwise, I'd like to see us go with Mays or Suh.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

We have to take another chance on finding a QB.

Every other position is a lower priority. With no 2nd round pick we will only have one shot at a top level player.

4. onthemove

onthemove Guest

^^^^Daryll Clark from Penn St- unflappable and underrated

5. DaKid937

DaKid937 Camp Fodder

No.

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I agree, but this year's class is looking like it could be a bad one in that department.

There's a lot of middle-round guys but not a lot at the top.

7. onthemove

onthemove Guest

Let's hear yours then.

8. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Defense defense defense. Since according to fisher we have so many fine players for our defensive line that we have to not activate good people every game now then I would say backfield. Whether it be a solid corner or safety. I still would like to see Eric Berry. Move griffin to cb or berry could play it. If I was going to go dline Dan Williams looks nice.
    Whomever we pick needs to come from the SEC. The toughest league on the collegiate level-period.

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

:ha: We have all of 3 starters right now from the SEC. Big Country, Mawae and Hood.

10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Rolando McClain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar