Titans need to clean up their image...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

While we're dogging on the team, I just have to say that I wish some of our players would exhibit more class in the way they conduct themselves on the field. The post game guys on CBS were talking about it a while ago and as much as I hate to admit it, they are right. Finnegan has a well deserved reputation and earlier this season in the Giants and Broncos games, there were other players too that were caught on camera doing things that were absolutely unneccesary. Then you have the infamous finger that our DC had on National TV. This team is an embarrassment. Across the league when ppl talk about dirty teams, the Titans are the first team that comes to mind. I'm just so dissapointed in this team and the coaching staff as well.

2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Could not agree more

3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Thanks, Mom.

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Nobody here minds us being called dirty as long as we win I think..now that we're losing we just look like a bunch of crappy aholes

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Its a rough game played by rough individuals.

The things we need to clean up are those 15-yard penalties. I could care less what people "around the league" say about this team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I can't speak for all the fans when I say this, but I personally do care a great deal. Makes no diff to me whether we are winning or losing. Is it really too much to ask that we can win or lose with class?

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'd rather be dirty when we lose than pushovers.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

thats like asking 50 Cent to stop smokin weed.

Gotta get rid of this team to change it's image.

9. bigdrew70

bigdrew70 Camp Fodder

I think you're wrong... Dirty play makes em look like "crappy aholes" win or lose :sad2:

10. catfanintn

catfanintn Starter

The Finnegan incident was about as classless as I've ever seen in a professional sport. Embarrassing for a Nashville team for a player to be taunting and laughing at getting an opponent thrown out of the game. I'll never care for him again and hope he's gone next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar