Titans need Hard Knocks to remind the world that they exist.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

The OP has a point. If a team can't sell itself to a fan base, can it sell itself to a free agent? Money and wins help naturally, but I still believe the people that run the business side of the Titans are morons. A basic, 4-year marketing major could step up and do a better job.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Texans were selected for Hard Knocks per Roto.

Bill O'Brien - T - Texans
    The Texans will appear on this summer's season of HBO's Hard Knocks.

As expected. The Texans don't jump off the screen as a team many would have near the top of the list of candidates for the show, but deep down there are plenty of intriguing storylines. Coach Bill O'Brien is fiery much like Rex Ryan and could pop off at any minute on the show, while the Texans will also be holding a full-blown quarterback competition to track this summer. J.J. Watt will certainly have plenty of air time as the league's premier defensive player. Arian Foster and DeAndre Hopkins should have starring roles as premier playmakers.

3. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

I'm not a huge fan of the Texans being chosen but I do expect Watt to be a centerpiece and I'm sure they will monitor Clowney's recovery closely as well as Cushing trying to get back on track.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We get more than enough of JJ Watt in those papa john commercials, this hard knocks will suck if he's made the star

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

Gonna save everyone from wasting their Tuesdays this summer,

this is what we'll see

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Welp, for TN fans selecting The Titans would have been the coolest.
    I don't buy any of the "it will hurt the team" arguments. That's utter BS.
    I just can't imagine not wanting to see more of the inner workings of this team - see personalities and process that we only pretend to know now.
    Should have been TN this year.
    Screw the Texans.

7. JCBRAVE

Whiz runs a tight ship, it was never gonna happen for us... Wish he'd lighten up some so maybe some day we get featured

8. Aqutis30

Our FO doesn't want you to see the inner workings of our dysfunctional franchise.

9. JCBRAVE

well yea, but so what

who even needs an owner anyways...

10. Aqutis30

Rog Goodell

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar