Titans need a TE so bad

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Cook has been used more as a receiver, rarely being use in the middle or for goal line situations. Just like you said... Put him on the patriots and watch him blow up.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I already told.

We rarely use him on slants or any inside routes that'd be unstoppable for a guy of his size with his hands.

We use him as an endzone mismatch far too seldom.

You said it yourself- put him on the patriots or GB... they actually know how to use guys like this.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you might want too point out that those are yearly averages there bammerboi

heres an interesting stat: TE touches per fumble
    Wycheck as a Titan 72
    Scaife as a Titan, he has zero touches as a bungle, 37
    Cook 39
    Stevens 22 touches with zero fumbles = Infinate touches per fumble

and projecting Cook with other franchises is sheer speculation

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yet he in fact has produced when the rock comes his way

5. Deuce Wayne

Yeah, in the same way that Lavelle Hawkins has compared to Nate Washington.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

One has to admit, hawk has finally stepped up... But Washington has been playing at an honorable level showing heart and leadership qualities bar none.

8. Deuce Wayne

Hawkins has done a lot better lately. I'm just comparing in terms of production.

Got- I'm saying, Yeah... Stevens may produce "when the rock comes his way"... so does every other player. 99% of the time the rock isn't coming his way though.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Almost all his catches are on routes like that. Are you blind? Almost everything is over the middle. What games are you watching?

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL I aint saying I want Stevens to start, but he has been productive when called upon.

Cook is very CJ like in that he seems too do a lot when it is not critical, then VIOLA he disappears when it counts. See the falling down on the goalline slant sunday. Heck he dont even bother too pretend he is upset anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar