Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans must win this week!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sabomnim, Oct 16, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,287
    I feel that will win pretty handily if Matt doesn't throw ints and our Dline can be disruptive.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,666
    We've yet to really see this. Hope we can change that, but I believe the Bills and Titans allow the fewest sacks in the league. I wouldn't expect more than 2 sacks from either side.

I'd like to see some consistent pressure. If the d-line plays like they did last week (against a bad o-line mind you), Fitzpatrick will be doomed because he can't extend plays the way Ruthlessraper can do.
  3. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,287
    That's my point. We don't need sacks, as much as getting Fitz to have heavy pressure and knockdowns. I want our DBs to bump and run.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Hard to do when you're 15 yards off the receiver...
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  5. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,287
    True. Plus, I was in the chi a few weeks ago. Harry Carrys resturant (downtown), Big Al's, Giordano's, Twin Anchors, and the Signature room. Good eating!
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Loves Big Al's & Giordano's... haven't been or heard of the others. I'm not from Chicago, about two hours away. Only go for Bull games :troll: