Titans Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SARGO127, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

1. DE: Jarvis Moss - Florida
    Defensive End is one of our biggest needs and Moss is the best DE available at this pick.

2. RB: Michael Bush - Louisville
    Had Bush not gone down with the injury, he'd be a high-mid 1st round pick. He's a big back at 6-1, 250 and him and LenDale would make a very nice RB combination.

3. CB: Jonathan Wade - Tennessee

*3b. S: Brandon Meriweather - Miami
    *Trade 4th, Next years 3rd for mid/late 3rd

Trade a late draft pick to Detroit for WR Mike Williams
    Sign Ken Hamlin

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

just dont see it. We dont address WR which has become one of our top needs this off season. I really dont see a problem with going DE and CB later, but we cant afford to use another 2nd rounder on another player who has slid to the second round

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

1. WR Ted Ginn
    2. DE LaMarr Woodley
    3. OG Manuel Ramirez
    4. RB Darius Walker
    4. WR Paul Williams
    5. LB Zak DeOssie
    6. CB David Irons
    6. QB Chris Leak
    7. DE/LB Jacob Ford
    7. DT Louis Leonard

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Going into the seasons our main concerns seem to be 1 D Line 2. WR 3. Corner. I dont like this draft at all, we only address d line in the second then it FALLS OFF UNTIL THE 7TH!?:grrr: Not gonna get many contributers there. Cornerback not untill the 6th?! and in the first we have a KR that plays WR with average hands, band draft. I did like the drafting of an OG just not that early, and we def need to start looking at a center.

5. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

my mocl will getus to the playoffs

1,bowe or meahem
    2.q moses dropped from top 10 pick ,human nature sayss alot of seniors sklack off andfadc doi
    3 db wade,j wison bith 43 guys,or eruc weddie s frim utahh & mrriweathhri slio
    4 rb darius walkr,koby snith ot booker on 3rd dont forgetg merrither ,if hefalls ,1sr roun tawj

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

chris leak? why would we draft him? we alrdy have young and collins. and add Wade into that combo, darius walker i like, David Irons i like.

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

its called having a 3rd QB- we could groom Leak into being backup...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why not just sign a vet to be a backup.

you dont groom backups, it's just silly.

9. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i would rather have my high school qb as a backup over collins

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

1. Bowe LSU
    2. Moses Georgia
    3. Wade Tennessee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar