Titans Matched Offer for Hartwig

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

HE couldnt be any worse than Hartwig.

2. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Jeff Faine???

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Good thing we didn't give Hartwig those numbers. More proof that teams are just throwing money at these cats. Most of these guys are only moderate talents, and they're getting some big bucks. Shows you it's great to be a player in a talent-stricken FA pool.

4. Something just doesn't fit here, really. Hartwig says he wanted to stay in Nashville and wanted to give the titans a chance to match. But then it's reported that we offered him a "compatible" (comparable?) deal by the Titans and he turned it down. Those 2 stories just don't jibe.

Personally, I don't think we offered him that much money (and why would we have. really?). But that's just my guess.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I just can't see us paying that much for him, i dont think we offered that much as well.

But good riddance.

6. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

he aint worth that at all.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He says he he'll get to the dance faster in Carolina. Also, he mentioned the locker room was an issue.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

What's wrong with the locker room?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

free hair gel in the Panther locker room I'm guessing.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There was lots of talk about how the locker room was a problem because of a lack of vets on the team which likely means many of the players took issue with how the Titans babied Pacman last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar