Titans Madden 13 Strategy

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Stan, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stan

Stan Infinite

Alright I know there is a madden 13 thread but it's really just general talk about the game. I've searched countless times on the web to find strategy related to the Titans. They are the only team I play with online and feel I've become fairly adequate, I've won more online games than I've lost. Granite I won't play against super teams that clearly outmatch us like: GB, Pats, 9ers, and Giants; but really if you want to play with the Titans you shouldn't either.

So obviously we want to play with our team or most of us do, I feel this could be a great place to post strategies pertaining to our team. Things such as lineups, offensive and defensive playbooks, different audibles, or perhaps some of your money plays.

If people want to do this I'd gladly post my setups and any tips I can offer and would like to learn from everyone else as well. If all goes well we could be the central hub of titans info for madden since the majority of people don't play with the Titans!! Thanks, sorry for the length!

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Run outside with Chris Johnson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Stan

Stan Infinite

I mean... If your playing against someone who knows how to play defense that's rarely an option.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I play only as the Titans too. Only team I won't face is the Eagles.

I started off so well... 13-2. Now I'm like 24-10. Locker's inaccuracy in the game kills me. I miss wide open guys and there's nothing I can really do about it.

I destroy with CJ.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I've been addicted w/ CCM. Only like 15-5 i think online... tired of playing cheesers.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I love the 49ers offense personally. They have a good set of run plays and you can keep your opponent on their toes with PA and screens.

We have three TE's that are worth using. If you like to flip the play often, make sure you do fake flips consistently throughout so they can't read your flip every time. This is something so easily overlooked by players.

Another thing. The defense is pretty fast. I've played around with redoing the depth chart for a 34 also and Martin is a beast at NT, they seem to get a bit better pressure in the 34 looks. I also like the 9ers D because they have more natural 43 looks also.

Big difference on defense is the Nickel. Get Campbell on the field!! Also unless they are using a lot of delays drop your DEs to the purple zones frequently and set your Safeties over the outside for deep coverage killing.

7. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

I only play with the Titans and will play any team. On offense I just make sure to warm Locker up with a couple of short throws through basic iform formations. After he gets a good completion percentage I run a lot of PA and hit Cook and Britt deep. I use CJ a lot on stretch plays or the occasional screen but thats mainly to keep their defense honest. Also the first thing I do is put KW as the 3rd receiver and operate in shotgun. He is quick and can usually create big plays in the slot while I attempt to break their coverage with Britt or Washington.

8. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

My xbox user name is Sgtpepper1321. Would love to play anyone who is willing. The more strategies I can figure out the better Ill be. I mix it up a lot but always open to more ideas. Just make sure to let me know your from gotitans or I probably wont respond.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Oh also, never use britt on the come back route, too slow if he's tied up with a good corner. Washington on the other hand is a beast with these. If the corner is playing off, Washington with one of these thrown to the far shoulder is golden.

10. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

100% agree. Britt is a beast but Washington blows him away with quick cuts. Also if your running a comeback and they press coverage in a zone you can throw it before he makes the comeback and Washington will catch it in stride for at minimum a first down. Its pretty easy to spot right off the bat when you hike it and hardly fails

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar