Titans loving new D

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfan77, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

You aint even playing. And if that wasn't bad enough, even Texans fans are starting to hype themselves up in that category. Really Texans fans? Try finishing above .500 first. Then maybe you can dream about making the playoffs someday. As for Texans in the Super Bowl, um keep dreaming.

I normally watch all the Titans games at a local bar and it's full of Texans fans. They are quickly catching up to Cowgirls fans with their unreal expectations for their team.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's why we cut Tony Brown. If we had 1,040 yards off 128 penalties, Tony Brown accounted for probably close to 500 yards then.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Brown and Babin caused a lot of the penalties against us on the defensive side. Our D should be noticably smarter.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it was Washburn and fish face tolerated it cause Washburn was his guy.

5. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

:bs:

6. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I just read an article on The team site. It basically said Shaun Smith isnt being moved by any of our centers or guards, and Jacob Ford is the only DE that wasn't asked to put on weight. Im thinking 34 with Ayers and Ford as the outside backers. Also, Finnegan has been spotted playing nickel with Jmac and AV outside. It noted that Finny has been blitzing from nickel quite frequently.
    This all sounds so good i want to cry haha, all i have wanted for years is a more aggressive D

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I have said 3-4 for weeks.

8. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Want a cookie?

9. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

So... we finally have the makings of a defense... maybe?

:toast:

10. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

its looking like we finally have a creative defensive mind. And yea a lot of people including myself have said 34 43 hybrid, big deal. What I AM excited for is finding out what Jerry Gray, our DC has in store as far as personnel, bud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar