Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans lose Marc Mariani with broken leg

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 23, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    I been a Mariani hater since day one the day people posted that stupid one handed catch and call him the next Wes Welker.

I'm not gonna flip my opinion now I'm not a hypocrite he got injured and happy about it I'm not gonna lie.

Sure I wish him well on his next job(probably at burger king)and in life but as a player I'm glad his gone.
  2. Coov Rookie

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $67
    I miss the "this sucks" button.
  3. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,804
    I was thinking the exact same thing when I was watching the replay, It really makes Britt look a big p%$$y! He's laying on the ground with his leg going in two directions but he's still clutching the ball like his life depended on it. Maybe he's no Megatron as far as being a receiver is concerned, but that's still the kind of guy you want on your team, that type of mental attitude spread throughout the team like a wild fire! I always liked the kid but I like him even more now, hope he has a full recovery!
    GoT high fives this.
  4. BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Locker
    Moolah:
    $40
    Ha Costa, I did chuckle a bit at the Burger King line...
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    Only you could be so dumb to make the same post three times in a row.

I have no problem with you not liking the Mariani draft pick at the time, but he's certainly proven he can return the ball... and he holds on to that thing like no other.

You wouldn't be a hypocrite by admitting you were wrong about Mariani. You'd be a normal human being. Obviously this is not the case for you.
  6. Some_guy Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $5
    Just... wow

Let's say hypothetically his career is done. Marc is a god here in his home state, and employment will never be an issue for him. Guarantee he goes into coaching too.

Good luck with the schadenfreude, your life must be awesome!
  7. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    Worst injury I've ever seen on live TV.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133

the willis mcgahee Miami v OSU one is up there...
  8. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $646
    That was a brutal 'break'.
    tough luck for the kid, wish him a speedy and full recovery