Titans Looking to Trade Up?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

4. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

im thinkin poe or cox. could take coples but i think if they trade up theyll go for a potential great dt and take best de available 3rd round and 4th round and go safety/corner 2nd round

5. pettso

pettso Starter

Ugh, I hope not. We're not ready to go to the win now and sacrifice the future mentality. Maybe in a couple of years if we thought it was the last piece we needed to make a superbowl run... I think if anyone, it will be Brockers or Poe.

6. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

You all got fooled. FYI

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

i just farted...theres some noise now the titans will trade up for blackmon..

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I too agree it sounds like a bad idea, very bad idea. We could be parting with a 1st or 2nd or more depending on where we want to actually trade up to.

However, maybe they just calling around to see the price they would have to pay to move up. There is a good chance that the top 2 DE's for our system (Coples, Perry - aka bigger guys) are gone by #20, so maybe this is the counter plan.

For the Titans, after adding KW, they need to make sure to draft a bigger lineman. Realistically, those two listed above are the top options (unless we are switching to 3-4), and so perhaps they want to make sure they get one - i trust our talent evaluators and what not, after last years draft, i can only hope this year we are as successful.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Im lost. Why would it cost us a 1st next year? We swap 1st this year and offer maybe a later pick. I don't think we would offer this years 1st and next years 1st.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

^ That tends to be the price of trading up. This years 1st + next year's 1st.

I'd kill myself if we traded up to take Poe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar