1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Titans looking to trade CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 Starter

what a surprise lol
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

It will be interesting to see where he goes regardless...I can't wait to hear the swingers on here next season hahahaha
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

You don't know though, a 3rd COULD happen. If I asked people what would Gabbert get trade value wise, I would see nothing but laughs and pigeons.

Yet, he was traded for a 6th.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

Still scratching my head over that one...he is terrible...but I guess they didn't give up much, and he has starting experience etc. I just can't wait for this whole mess to be over and to rally behind the new direction.
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Please actually read my posts. At no point did I deny the possibility of a 3rd. A 1st is technically possible, too.

What I said is that any reasonable person would realize getting a 3rd is about as likely as trading CJ for Peyton Manning. Both scenarios have about a 0.000001% chance of happening and would require a general manager becoming legally insane to actually occur.
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I was implying that you don't know that it is that low of a percentage and thus not worth talking about. I disagree, I think the chances are higher than you think and the possibility is not only worth talking about but also fun.
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

You know what it will be: "Oh my god how is the blocking so bad there too?"
  9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Fair enough. If the Titans get anything as high as a fourth, it will most certainly be fun. I'm crossing my fingers regardless of how unlikely I believe it to be.
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.