Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans looking to trade CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 27 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,655
    I think we have several of those on defense....

GoT high fives this.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    Hes in a bad spot right now.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    lol he wont be traded. However if we do lose him we better get a better plan than Greene. And judging our draft history at RB's i don't trust the draft either. We hit on George and CJ. Every other rb we've drafted has sucked.
  3. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    I think he's perfectly happy to leave Nashville. He'll get decent money somewhere else. I doubt he feels like he's in a bad spot at all.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    No he's in a pickle for sure and heres why.

He held out, so he's willing to play hard ball and the front office knows it. Because of that we'll dangle him out there trying to trade him for up to the next 3 months. That puts him at a considerable disadvantage. By that time most teams will have filled all their vacant spots. Sure he'll sign somewhere and play in 2014 but not at the dollar he believes he's worth. He's taking a sizable loss by not restructuring with us.
    corymiller, GoT and Big Time Titan high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    No sense in referencing past drafts when talking RB's. Ruston Webster has never shown an interest in RB's in the draft so no one knows what he can get for us.

He has however shown a great batting average while taking WR's, CB's, and, Offensive linemen. I trust his judgement in evaluating talent.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714

Which cb's are you referring to? Also he hasn't really hit on a O-lineman yet either. Last year Schwenke was hurt and Warmack was not that good.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    Those guys can iron out the wrinkles in their game, even you know that.
    As for the CB's, Coty Sensabaugh has proven to be a good 4th round CB. And weren't you the one going on and on about how good Khalid Wooten could be....
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714

haha true. Sensabaugh wasn't terrible. And yes I still think Wooten can be good. He just needs a shot.
  9. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $155
    I think he prays to CJ's nuts. So for him it would be blasphemy to sign or draft another RB.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.