Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans looking to trade CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 27 users.
  1. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442

I really hope you become a "Fan" of whatever team CJ settles for. Your jock riding is reaching epic proportions.
  2. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442

Prove me wrong then slick. You have so much time since you seem to never watch a single Titans game.
  3. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442

Fair enough, but present day Giants although hard to say until after the draft, don't seem to have a WR core or D to really look legit.

When I think of a team ready to win, is a team like SF who have been to the playoffs multiple years in a row that were just missing a single piece to get them by. Giants need multiple and missed the playoffs last year. Just my opinion though.
  4. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442

I'm not following you. Who did we miss out on by not having enough money to spend?
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,611
    I'm not even sure that we went after any big name free agents. That is a problem in itself. You don't build a team through free agency but you add key pieces. We had more than enough money to get a big player in here, or to keep Vern.
  6. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442
    Jets don't even want to pay this guy lol

The New York Daily News reiterates that the Jets are expected to show interest in Chris Johnson "if the price is right."

Related: Jets

Apr 4 - 11:02 AM
  7. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442

What players did you have in mind? My point is I thought we did really well. What big name could we get?
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,353
    I agree with you. I'm just saying if winning is really what CJ cares about and those are his 3 options, I'd go with NYG. Both of the years they won the SB they pretty much came out of nowhere/overcame huge slumps. They have a coach that can rally the troops and a QB who can perform when the heat is on. That's more than you can say for either the Cowboys or Jets.
  9. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442

Yes. Agreed. I hear what you're saying.
  10. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442
    Even when we release CJ we'l be fine. The RB depth in this draft is insane. We have a 2nd and a 4th to consider the pick
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.