Titans looking to trade CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Missing the 3rd shoe that says "Nothing" and the fourth shoe that says "About Tings Like Dat"

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

True story.

One day as Im waiting to go inside NBC studios where they film day time TV shows in my town, I see a car coming at the crowd in the oncoming traffic lane. Cop near me sees it too and says WTF.. Car gets closer and guess whos inside... Asian woman. Cop was laughing his ass off.

I thought he was going to go nuts on this woman, but after he got her going in the right direction he came back to the group of us still laughing. He said as he saw her nearing us he thought to himself "this has to be an asian woman", and sure enough it was.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

He does know.tho

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

8 days and counting. We should absolutely see something happen this week.

6. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

CJ posted a new pic on his Facebook, with the titans Logo showing point blank. Why would someone who is about to be traded do this? Perhaps, he has come to realization that he isn't worth what he says he is and needs a big ole restructuring at Tennessee!

7. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

Because stupid people do stupid sh*t on facebook

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

go look at the picture, that looks like someone who wants to be a motha ****in titan

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Don't kid yourself. You're grasping as straws.

10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Isn't that facebook page just a fan page? I'm not sure it's actually Chris posting stuff on there. Also, CJ is being very professional about this whole thing. He's still a Titan so he's going to display his Titans logos. Even after he gets cut he still might wear Titans gear after retirement. His best moments of his career will likely have been here in Tennessee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar