Titans Looking to Increase Speed at LB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

FA's Will Witherspoon or Julian Peterson Sounds like a great sign hopefully it happenes

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

crap in one hand and hope in the other. which one fills up first?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

As long as Dehr Schwartzie is DC the Titans will suck against the run and pass, but they will never stop trying and always give effort ... blah blah blah.

Hit somebody every play. Give me a bunch of Salvea's He might not have been the brightest bulb - but he knocked somebody on their arse every play.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

But he couldn't make the Pack's D last year...but I thought he looked ok in preseason :lol: I still wouldn't rule out the possability of - guy cut by Pack > a certain duo of Titan's LB's

5. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Agreed. What's the point of getting more speed if don't change your philosophy?

6. maximus

maximus Starter

Same could be said about KVB. The Cards didnt want to resign him, and the Titans got him for the Vet min, a little more than a couple of sacks later, KVB is going to get a fat new contract.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I don't think anyone should be counting on KVB. One season doesn't make for a solid starter. I hope we don't pay him too much until he has another solid season.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

KVB will remain humble. It's in his blood. That guy is great.
    KVB : NFL rolemodel

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Keith Bulluck is by far, one of the best linebackers in the NFL. That stinky Cato June only got into the Pro Bowl cause he played for the stinkin' Colts. He is in no way even half the linebacker Bulluck is.:sad2:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I like to smack on the Colts more than the average poster Elf but I'm sorry but that statement about June is 100% pure hater crap. I'm not saying that Bulluck didn't deserve a PB, but he could have played better. Maybe if the MLB was better Bulluck could have played better. I'm not kncking Bullucks play here but rather calling you out for not giving June his due.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar