Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans looking for new athletic trainer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Feb 4, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,365
    I wrote "up in" in a paper in my 7th grade year... Teacher knew it was over for me.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,365
    That's a hella spurt.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    like 6'1/6'2
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,365
    Yea, 18lbs ain't bad at all.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Pretty much same thing happened to me. I was like 5'7 my soph year of high school, by the end up my jr year I was up to 6'1 and have maybe grown an inch since. I eat so much that I hate it, being so full but still having to eat. Rough life. #1stworldproblems

and doesn't everybody?
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  6. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,894
    Screw all of you lol. I'd rather be trying to gain than lose. I was 205 when I moved out west 2.5 years ago. Cardio and 1300-1600 calories/day and I'm down to 145, now building muscle mass. Mind you I've fallen off eating healthy here and there, but stick with the gym 5 days a week. I'd much rather have been skinny and need to eat everything in sight.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Everybody wants what they can't have.
  8. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,365
    I'm guessing you guys are in your twenties? I had the same issues with not being able to gain. Then I turned thirty and I think my metabolism stopped. I have to work to keep from gaining these days.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,264
    If youre looking to build muscle, Ive had a lot of success working out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, then Friday, and having 2 full days off to recover. Recovering is big if youre hoping to build muscle.
  10. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,633
    I wish I had yalls problem. I have a hard time losing weight. Big part is because I'm lazy. I am 6'5 260 which I wouldn't mind if it was muscle but its not. Its fat
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.