Titans looking at DTs. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Aren't they constantly auditioning free agents to keep a "ready list" in case someone is actually injured?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

It's ok, if Tony Brown gets hurt I'm sure Washburn will call up Joe Nobody from some tiny college no one has ever heard of, and he will end up getting sacks like there's no tomorrow. No but seriously I hope Brown isn't badly hurt.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

My first thought is they should have given it a 4th thought as to resigning Haynesworth. I think you could see this coming. Brown hurt, Marks hurt, Haye MIA, why not give up enough, less than a second, to make something happen? Maybe Washington was impossible, I get that. But I doubt anyone feels the Titans tried very hard to make anything unless a deal just fell in their laps.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I read in a blog on the Tennessean website that the only thing that is going to help TB get healthy is rest. They might looking to shut him down for a couple weeks to have him for the division games late in the season.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hopefully Sen'Derrick Marks gets some playing time. Lets put that 2nd rounder to use!

7. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

Jay Alford, please.

Penn State guy (I'm obviously a PSU fan), has been in the big stage (see sack on Brady in the Super Bowl) and he's gotta be better than Amon Gordon.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Gordon is a scrub. Alford can't be any better though. The Raiders cut him a few weeks ago.

Wish we had Vickerson right now.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

When it comes to D Lineman in our system, the more the merrier. I love the way our rotation is set up...we always have fresh legs on the field so our guys can constantly push 100%. 99% effort is unacceptable in our system, and the results are there.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Marks started on sunday in place of Brown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar