Titans, Lewan likely fighting over roster bonuses

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

And if this is the case, I'm cool with it. I was hoping for BPA this draft, and that's what they did. They still got the first RB in the draft too, so it's not like they missed out there.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I remember being a Lewan fan at UM due to his talent- when he was a frosh.

Too bad all his negatives kill that aspect.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sank-n-Schwenk

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I don't really care about this kid's previous "off the field issues". As long as he doesn't get in trouble and keeps a team first mentality I am cool with the gamble. If he was truly the BPA and he can play, I can look past what a dbag he is. I don't ever want to have a beer with him, that's for sho!

I agree with Riverman, Oher is giving the Titans leverage right now. I would be happier giving Lewan our future RT guaranteed bonuses over Fat Chance! We really shat the bed on Chance!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Chance keeps his weight down you will change your tune.

He gets fat and sloppy at times, gota keep the pounds down and he can move and maul guys for our runningbacks.

6. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I heard Chance interviewed on the zone last year and he said his favorite meal is taco bell and he gets the big taco basket, which is I think a dozen tacos. He also adds a couple of burritos and chalupas to that in a sitting. He said he eats Taco Bell "man, all the time!" He really needs to take responsibility and start taking care of himself physically.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I missed that, but if he is indulging in taco bell he better stay with the basic taco and not that other crap they offer. Just a taco isnt bad at all.

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

To be fair, I'm 5"8' 155lbs and I could probably eat a dozen tacos in a sitting if I wanted to. That was also last year, I sure hope the team/coaching staff has created an eating plan for him and the rest of the team if they eat unhealthy.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

You drafted him early, don't hold back now

2 things are certain in life

1. Taxes
    2. Titans will consistently be one of the last teams to sign their 1st round pick EVERY YEAR

*sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar