Titans lead in TDs and most pts scored?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I knew we were going to lose against the Eagles, and the first 3 quaters just proved me right...then WTF??

I will no longer doubt the Titans again this year.... That was the best comeback in Titans history, and Collins lead the way. Most recieving yards to a certain player and most 4th quater points in Titans HISTORY!

Eat that Collins haters. Don't hate the playahs.

I thought we were done as well....but damn , these Titans are badass.

The media will still say we didn't win, the Eagles just beat themselves. I like it that way.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Let's play NFC teams each week.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Don't listen to the haters the win against the Jags was more of a typical Fisherball win with 17 more carries by the RBs than pass attempts. We still scored 30 in that game.

we could be like the Saints who are struggling without a running game this year. Drew Brees threw the ball 56 times in a 30-17 loss. He threw 4 picks(2 pick 6) and was sacked 3 times.

The Saints were 6th last year in rushing attempts and only 15th in pass attempts. This year they are 1st in pass attempts and 15th in rushing attempts and not nearly as good.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It was probably the most points we've scored in the 4th quarter (or one quarter altogether), but it wasn't nearly the best comeback we've had.

'06 vs Giants. Nothing else comes close.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

You're right. We should be scoring more. LOL

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Trying to think back to when last NFCE loss? Would that have been the Haynesworth stomp game?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The football Gods have finally answered my prayers. I've been saying for years that if we're going to be a real contender that we need to score 30 PPG. Now we're there! I usually don't like using stats to make an argument, but I used this very stat to make some Giant fans feel stupid. In all of our wins this season we have averaged over 33 PPG. In our two losses we're averaging less than half that with 15 PPG. I think it's safe to say our offense is the reason we're 5-2. They're finally making the most of their possessions.

8. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

And two of our most dominate wins came with KC at the helm...kind of starting to get flashbacks to the '08 season...lol!! But seriously, if Britt can keep doing what he's been doing then I think even VY can get the job done, all you have to do is throw it his way and he comes down with it more times than not!!

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea.

We were a bad team (through first five games) that year, but went 3-1 vs the NFC. What a freakin' luxury it must be to play in that garbage conference.

The difference in NFC and AFC is the same as the difference in the Sun Belt Conference and the SEC.

10. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Our last NFC loss was to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar