Titans just sending a message to LenDale White?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is all the Dillon and Turner talk really just the Titans' way of letting White know where he stands? I think there's a good chance of that. Maybe they are willing to give up on White, but I tend to think they are trying to make him get his act together and get in shape.

I still think White will be the #1 RB come week 1. And if they don't see anything from him this year, then they will move to find a new #1 RB in 2008.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

no

we can't rely on one back and especially that one back being lendale.

3. He won't be the only RB even if he is #1. They can get a quality veteran to be the planned #2 guy (or become the starter if White end up a bust). But they don't need to trade for Turner or spend a lot on Dillon.

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

Dillon won't get a lot.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yes. I think this is a clear message to White who may have thought allowing Henry to walk automatically opened the door for him.

He only needs to look at Travis Henry and Chris Brown to know nothing is given to you.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

IDC what were sending to him we still need another back. Hopefully it's Turner at a lower price or Dillon. I don't ever want to see chris brown in a Titan's jersey again.

7. it could be a message, but we desperately need another back

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

so many posters have said this over and over again. WHY WOULD WE RISK OUR 07-08 SEASON ON MR.FATTY. it would be simply retarded to go into the 2007-08 with one back who hasnt been the starting back since highschool, gained 30 puunds this offseason, with horrible work ethic and say, "well if he blows this year, we can fix it next season!" when we have a possible chance at a playoff spot??? it wouldnt happen, wheather its dillon, turner, brown or whoever we wont let LenDale White singlehandly ruin our team next season.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he was a starter at USC.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He wasn't a full time starter, in case you didn't notice, they had another RB who was pretty decent at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar