"Titans just became real Contenders"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It really wasn't

When I have a chance I'll show you guys exactly why Blake killed us

Guy played way too much on D, and got roasted regularly

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Exactly, he gets shat on for the C'mon Man plays, but actually played well outside of preseason. Cox, McCourty and Sims were all much worse.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Can't wait to see how our 4th CB was the reason our Defense sucked. Yet he gave up less yards, catches, TDs. Blake is your ragdoll, let it go, he's gone.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Helllllllll no that's not even close to true

Blake was abysmal week after week. Pure garbage. Even Cox made some plays, Blake did not a ****ing thing right

5. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Did these guys not see the Christmas Eve game? He made Bortles look like Brady

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Actually, he made a great 3rd down breakup against Denver in the 4th quarter. I remember being shocked he was even capable of such a play.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I don't think that's entirely fair. Him getting picked on less because no one was covered shouldn't be used as a positive for Blake.

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

And Perrish Cox had the game winning INT against Detroit. These guys are on NFL teams, they should be capable of a play or two. I just don't think that's good for an entire season's numbers.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

So you're saying he wasn't the weakest link, thanks. Isn't that what I said? Why does a 5th string CB get all the hate while we had 8 other non injured starters out there doing nothing.

You're right, let's blame Blake

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You're delusional man, and bordering on sycophantic compulsiveness to bring Blake up everytime you want to ***** about 2016 Titans.

It's laughable. Ride that C'mon man train home, I thought you were better than ESPN. Only one of the plays was actually bad. I guess you've never pointed in the wrong direction...

Still waiting on your stats to backup your hate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar