Titans journalism project!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jessica, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Of course! I make it all the time to visit my dad, haha. Plus I'm already going to the game, might as well. ;)

Thanks for the info!! My dad and I'll make sure to be there.
    But forgive me in advance for my awkwardly poor camera skills, I haven't ever worked with video or done anything like this before, and I'm pretty intimidated about this project, haha.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The tailgates are surprisingly amicable despite what you see on the boards. Or maybe all the real jerks just don't show up very often!!

3. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Awesome! I'm getting excited! Now I just have to think of how I want to write the story...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Once upon a time....

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

This fall.........
    coming to the GoTitans lot on the other side of the freeway from the stadium.......
    the tail gaiting event of the year......

Jessica in.... The Journo Project

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar