Titans' Johnson put an all-world move on Taylor in '08

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

and we Titans ALMOST won the super bowl against the rams...ALMOST doesnt count in this league...Either u did or u didnt..CJ DID score

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Don't worry, we'll have OUR fun come around 10 pm tonight, and there won't ge a steeler fan one on here then.

3. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

lol forgot to erase the we

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I guess you forgot the play where KC and Gage made your star SS look really silly on that TD pass/catch.
    Gage caught the ball, took the hit from Troy for the 6, then got up and smiled like he'd been kissed by your g/f.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

its kind of weird, that game was the last game we won, and the last game Pittsburgh lost..

6. Hypocycloid

Hypocycloid Camp Fodder

Should have said Johnson's highlight of the game.

The Collins to Gage play was pretty, or pretty ugly to a Steeler fan. The Steelers were fooled all the way around, with Woodley jumping offsides to the secondary not thinking Collins would go deep on 3rd and 5.

Collins was impressive.

7. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I just hope one team out-right wins and the refs aren't involved. A loss because of the zebras sucks because you lost, a win because of the zebras sucks because it's tainted.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Props for admitting that. To me, that was the highlight of the game, cuz no one expected it, and then even at the last minute, you had to wonder if Troy would knock the ball loose. He was just a step late. Gage has matured nicely for us.

Dang, this game's going to be good.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

my highlight was mike griffs pick 6. he just jogged the whole thing with the ball in his hand ready to be spiked.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

What's funny is CJ was busy taunting and Troy still couldn't catch up..true skills right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar