Post-Game Thread Titans @ Jets Post-Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

we have the top pick. our SOS is way worse than the Bolts or Browns.

Teams needing QBs will be the Browns, Rams, and 49ers, Chargers could look to draft Rivers replacement. So their could be some bidding for the top spot if a QB is actually worthy of if.....would like to se Conner Cook have a big game against the Bama defense to boast his stock.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I thought they had a better SoS than us by like .07 or something like that. But haven't looked into it over the last few weeks.

In any case, I would love to see what direction we go in, in the draft. Of course this is PRAYING to the FOOTBALL GODS we fire WEBSTER!!!!

3. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

GD Fitzpatrick.. Cant count on that sumb!+ch for nothin'!

$200 sent your way :cuss:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

We've been working on this OL FOREVER .. We got talent up front.. I wonder if it's just coaching or maybe we lack that cornerstone leadership type of guy?

I feel like our secondary is slightly more of an emergency than the OL right now.. there is just nothing at all back there

The fact that we have been working on the OL for sooooo long and this is the best we got should be THE defacto case in point for finally FIRING THAT BUM WEBSTER!

If you're in the board room and have that kinda power.. exhibit A should be just about all your need. This sh!+ is pathetic

#54 Razorbacks, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Here's my thought on that. We can't win enough at this point to change our draft position that much, but hoping we suck to get a better draft pick is perpetuating a loser mentality. I would rather see them fight it out each game and hopefully learn to win as a team. We've lost too many for too long. Millionaires phoning it in is not going to take this team where we want it to go.

#55 Tungtide, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. kenny

kenny Starter

I agree we need to become dominant on one side or the other. However, which side is closer to being there?? Man is it hard to say based on that game......LOL. Today we got dominated on both sides of the ball. It felt very much like the oline was just not even in the game. It is SAD that Webster has spent so many resources & SO MUCH $$$$ on a unit that was so pathetic today......it was down right embarrassing. Marcus did not have ANY time.

How can this team continue with the secondary we though?? As bad as our oline play was today; it was equally if not more embarrassing, that we could do NOTHING to stop anyone from scoring. They ran and passed at will with FREAKING Fitzy passing...... Let that sink in......I am sure most have & it sucks. Our secondary made him look like freaking Brady out there. Next week we play Brady........

This game is a perfect example of why Webster is not fit to sit in the office he is currently wasting space in.....

Ignored secondary for years. Made horrible decisions for the oline. He has threw money & resources at it for years now. From top 10 picks, Top FA signings, and washed up vets that excel away from the Titans.

It is past the time for accountability at the GM position. Bostad should be out the door. Hell he should not have been back THIS year. The oline is a joke.

We NEED change from the top to the bottom. Fresh eyes, ideas, and opinions MUST be brought into this franchise.

7. kenny

kenny Starter

The secondary for this team is HORRIBLE. WEAK!! I mean in every way. Hell the RB (Don't remember which one) RAN OVER sensabaugh. Then Griffin, Cox, Searcy, and Webb ALL watched the RB walk in for a TD on a dump pass. LITTERALLY WATCHED HIM!!!! COX laid a pissy shoulder bump on him at the one yd line that my daughter would've laughed at. NO HEART AT ALL. HORRIBLE TACKLING!

How can these guys be called professional football players? This happens in nearly every game. We have AT LEAST one TD given up where the secondary just watches as the opposing offense walks in.....

Webster HAS GOT TO GO! There is NO WAY anyone else can be as bad as Webster is at evaluating talent. Hell he has been talking up Sensabaugh all year. Probably gonna pay him at the end of the year. WTF??

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I'm glad I didn't watch today.

Instead, got muddy helping dad get his service truck loose from the soft dirt while trying to pick up my old truck, which had garbage piled into the bed, because of some lazy ass, had to shovel that crap out of it, and i still had more fun than i would've had watching the game today.

Pretty sad when you can get caked with dirt, grease, and garbage water and still enjoy yourself more than watching the titans.

Kudos to mariota on that catch though, he's our best receiver as well as qb.

So how depressed was everyone afterwards?

9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

It wasn't losing. It was how we lost. It was people watching guys go into the endzone without trying to keep the, out of it. It was a 60 minute announce,net by the players that they don't give a crap.

Any player that supports Mularky doesn't matter. This team just does whatever they want don't care about nothing. Sure let Mularky stay, we can all not care about anything and cash our checks.

Cox should be let go tonight. That was the most ridiculous play I've ever seen a pro player. I literally have never seen a player let someone score like that in my life. We've gotten to the point where we can't even expect defensive backs to try and prevent someone from getting to the endzone?

10. Titan Bill

Titan Bill Titan Branded 4 Life Tip Jar Donor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar