Titans Jets MNF Flex Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 2, 2012.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I am really glad I didn't get one before the season started. I was going to get Locker or McCarthy. Thank God I didn't get a McCarthy one.

I still think Locker will be a stud, but I figured I'd wait until he has proven himself.

VY was by far the dumbest jersey purchase I've ever made... got it as soon as it was released. I was so pumped about drafting him. lol
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I got a Wright jersey on the TNF game. Last game I was actually at was in 06 vs the Pats so I felt it warranted a purchase. Plus my jersey selection sucks. I was about to get Locker's, but I thought being one of the few with a Wright jersey would be cool.

My dumbest is either, PacMan, Young or Chris Brown......

yes.....Chris Brown.
  3. RavensShallBurn

I'm pretty sure my friend's only two jerseys are Rolle and Pacman. lol

I have two McNair jerseys, one VY jersey, a CJ jersey, and there's still an Eddie and Kearse one somewhere. It's time for a new one, but I gotta be careful.

McNair is the only one I ever wear.
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

In your defense.. after a ROY and Pro-Bowl vote it looked like we finally had it. Than Fisher got stupid. lol
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I got my Eddie, McNair, VY, and Bulluck jerseys.. almost bought a Britt jersey last year and then he got hurt lol
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I'd say Ayers is the safest bet.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

But my list is

Bulluck
    Brown
    Jones
    McNair
    Young
    Wright

and considering Bulluck and McNair were well into their careers, I do not think I have a very good track record with jerseys.

I also find it very odd that I bought them in *almost* alphabetical order lol.
  8. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

Yeah i was thinking about purchasing a titans jersey earlier this year and again for xmas but honestly is there anyone on the team that is worthing spending 75 dollars on??

Thinking hard I mean the only player id consider is "Wright" but that would be it and even that I wouldnt run out and buy one at this point. Dont wanna buy a Locker jersey until im 100% sold on him and the accuracy issues get better ...

Those are some funny jersey names some of ya'll have bought ...

My only Titans unis i have bought over the years; Eddie, Bullock, VY, CJ, Finny... Also Chris Brown :( and sadly I did one better than brown ...

I have a Tyrone Calico uni ... :( :(

At the time i wanted to be different and wanted despertly for TN to find a "gem" of a rečeiver ... Turns out I wore the jersey maybe a handful of times
    And now its collecting dust somewhere at the bottom of some closet im sure ... mehhhhh
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Yea I am not sure if I have actually worn my Brown jersey.
  10. RavensShallBurn

Guys, I have a Reynaldo Hill jersey.