Titans Jerseys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gran54, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gran54

gran54 Starter

Where's the best spot to purchase a Titans authentic jersey? In person or online, either way. Thanks guys!

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Don't do it.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

There is no good place. Everywhere that sells the Nike ones are complete rip offs. I suppose you might as well buy directly from the titans team shop.

But I would question why, and whose jersey on this team is worth dropping hundreds of dollars on. I've made a lot of bad jersey decisions. I've learned my lesson.

If you want a real Titans jersey, you can buy from training camp next summer for pretty reasonable. Won't be any star players available, but it's real.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's a lot cheaper and more effective. The jerseys have all of those pesky holes in them. Not great wiping material.

Plus, the toilet paper could still be usable if you let it sit. Titans jerseys have a typical shelf life of a few years before the player is off the team, or just an embarrassment.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My son just got me to spend $60 on a Mariota jersey for him, I felt bad he was walking around in the one you see in the avatar.. But I wouldn't encourage anyone else doing the same, this team doesn't deserve any of our money..

8. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

This kind of falls into the category: should I go to Titans @ Texans game this weekend? I haven't missed a game in 7 years. But, this team has finally ruined me.

What yall think? Stay home and drink beers or continue my 7 year streak of being yelled at?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im not making any effort to see the team this year, will break a 9 year run I had going

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I just bought a Mariota one for like $26 off one of those sketchy foreign sites. Decent quality & gets the job done. Issue is you need to order 10+ jerseys for free shipping, otherwise they charge you an arm and a leg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar