Titans Jerseys

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by Bababooey, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I understand that Jerseys are hard to come by at a fairly affordable price, but i'd like either a Chris Hope, Brandon Jones, or Michael Griffin jersey. Is there any place other than ebay for cheap jerseys/uncommon jerseys?
  2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Usually the only jerseys you can get on the cheap are the mass produced ones like Vince. I paid $55 for my Griffin on eBay.

Big chuckles at your sig. Matt Schaub... the next Cody Carlson.
  3. aloving77

aloving77 Camp Fodder

The vast majority of jerseys on ebay are fakes. The quality of these jerseys are terrible when compared to the Reebok authentics. In short, you get what you pay for. If you don't mind wearing fakes, you can look for a cheap jersey on ebay. If you want the quality of a reebok authentic, you are going to have to dig deep.
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Believe it or not, there are levels of quality among the fakes as well. I bought two "authentic" Vince jerseys and you can tell very little difference between it and an authentic I own.

Of course, it may fall apart after one wash.
  5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

eBay is the only place I know where you can get uncommon player jerseys. BTW Jeff is there problems with the server? I sent you an email the other day saying it wouldn't let me on here.. DC is having problems as well. I mean it will load up but it takes like 5 minutes. Its never did that before. We both thought we got banned at first but we didn't even do anything. I cant live without this place LOL!
  6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I think if you use some common sense and do your homework it's pretty easy to get a quality jersey at less than retail on eBay. There are some obvious horrific fakes, but if you check the sellers feedback and look at the jersey carefully you're usually going to be okay. I've purchased 8 jerseys through eBay and only been "burned" once. It was a crappy Earl Campbell retro Oilers jersey and the flaws with the jersey were apparent in the listing if I'd looked closer (it was my first jersey purchase on eBay).

I purchased my last four jerseys through this guy link and they've all been perfect Reebok replicas.
  7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Do your homework, and find the right guys, Ive gotten some real ones, idk I wonder if they steal them of rbk busses delivering goods lmao
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.