Titans @ Jaguars Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Tennessee Titans: Did not participate in Wednesday practice - TE Casey Cramer (knee), C Kevin Mawae (illness)

Jacksonville Jaguars: Did not participate in Wednesday practice - DE Reggie Hayward (Achilles), LB Clint Ingram (ankle), DT Tony McDaniel (knee), C Brad Meester (ankle), DE Kenneth Pettway (quadricep). Limited participation in Wednesday practice - DT John Henderson (shoulder).

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Hey, good to see that we are starting out the season facing teams with more injuries than us!!!!!

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Some bigger names on the Jags list, hopefully they arent ready for sunday

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

i don't like Mawae's illness, but we can use that to our advantage. Infect the Jags' D-Line. :evil:

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Mawae will be fine he's got till Sunday to heal up so hopefully we can go into Jax with just Cramer on the injury report that would be great.

6. Titanics

Titanics Guest

Bababooey! surely you wouldn't wish illness upon our divisional rival...LoL

the name I am most excited to see anywhere on the Jags roster is David Garrard listed as starting QB. Thats the best thing we could have asked for heading into week 1. Let's get some pressure on this guy and force him to make mistakes.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Haha. of course not uh... I'm not sure if i should call you J or Titanics.. lmao.

8. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

4 Of 6 Hag Injuries Are Dl,2 Starters,henderson & Hayward De * Mcdaniel Is Big Johns Backup,the Other Guy 3rd String,they Are Carrying 10 Dl,also Clint Ingram Srarter Olb,& Meester Has Been Starter For Years Have Him 2nd Team Probaly Because Of Injury.

9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

So when did Troupe get back?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar