Titans @ Jaguars Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toly

Toly Free your mind

That Del Rio guy is such a bad loser... blaming the refs for the loss and not once giving credit to the Titans.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

How surprising, a great win for our team and all we have is DBC hating on Vince and loving Fisher/Collins.

Why can't we just say both QBs played great. The injury to VY was DIRTY. He was clearly down before they twisted his body backwards. Glad Collins came in and performed well. Our defense made some serious plays. Briit TD. Scaife TD, and he had a good game. Griffin INT was good. CJ worked hard. And overall we owned the Jags.

In the "Whose the best in the NFL?" thread, I said the Titans. I am serious. No team right now is outstanding and we are as good as anyone out there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I was gonna say something very similar.

We win 30-3 and this dude is still hating on VY.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't think anyone is bashing VY. Kerry stepped in tonight and did what a capable back-up QB should do, he managed the game and led the offense to victory. There is no quarterback controversy, the job is Vince's and I think he played well tonight. Fumbles happen and because of the nature of the injury, I bet he'll think twice before fumbling a snap :)

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

DBC,

I'm sorry VY doesn't throw 30 passes a game. I'm sorry he doesn't throw 3 TDs a game like Manning, Brees, Brady, or Rivers.

I'm sorry his record as a starter is 30-15. I'm sorry his 98.8 QB rating this season is better than Brady, Brees, Orton, Romo, Cutler, Schaub, Rodgers, E. Manning, Ryan, Flacco, McNabb, Palmer, and Favre.

I'm sorry that you're so bitter and will refuse to support our starting QB. Pick another team.

Thanks

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

VY looked good tonight before the injury...he was efficient and made some good throws. His mistakes were not handling the snap and then not just falling on the ball. He should not have tried to get up.

However...anyone who thinks the outcome would have been different with VY in there is sleep deprived. KC did what a good backup is supposed to do...but his lack of mobility will not serve him well...

7. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

what a great win. Thought Kerry done well, and was quick to rid of it under pressure. If VY had stayed in the game the scoreline would have been alot bigger.

Isn't it funny how everyone seems to have an off day when they play the titans.
    Verner was brilliant as was everyone on defence. Out of the 2 corners, thought Finnegan looked like the rookie out there last night.

Williams is looking like an excellent slot reciever for us, great hands.

Roll on Sunday. 5-2 here we come.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Then you should re-read the thread

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I read it and DBC is outweighed 4 to 1 by the crybabies who can't handle the fact that Collins played last night and did decent.. It's absolutely ridiculous both ways...

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Hard to see where we score more points, we had no turnovers and only two punts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar