Post-Game Thread Titans @ Jags

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Anybody have an answer of the all time worst rating for negatives? Seems like in the recent past, I have seen numbers in the high teens, maybe 20's. It would be interesting to get an answer to said question.

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Highest I've seen are some recent posts from iceberg.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I dont see him justifying where we took him, but he seems to at least be average, which is better than anyone would think after his first two years lol. But then again, it is a contract year, and this is the first year he seemed to get in good shape...nit a great sign

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. kenny

kenny Starter

I am very concerned about Sensabaugh. Mularkey & Webster have a huge man crush on this kid for no reason. He is playing SOMEWHAT better. However, it did not take much & he still consistently gets burned. I lay that at Webster's feet as well. If he had not of neglected the position for so long we would not have a scrub CB playing CB1. He is an average NB, but he does not deserve starter money. I am frightened by the idea of Webster resigning this guy to some stupid long term deal. I think we should try to keep him. We need the depth at the position. I just think it should be a very incentive laden and cheap contract with an easy out clause.

I really believe it is time to look for a replacement for McCourty as well. He has not played a full season I can remember in several years. When he does play he gives up too much cushion. He is a decent tackler, and it is a good thing because he is not much in coverage anymore.

Would McCourty & the Titans benefit from moving him to FS. I am all about cutting Griffin. I do not care what anyone says, he is a bum. He brings leadership is what is always said about him......screw that. For the amount of money this scrub is making he should be a ball hawk.

Move McCourty to FS and draft Ramsey or VHIII to be CB1. What do you guys think about that??

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah you and everyone else that bleeds two tone blue

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I think... Bisco High Five!

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I like where your heads at Kenny. As much as I'd love an offensive playmaker in the first, if there's a top flight CB I take him. If McCourty can transition to FS and cut Griffin, even better. Our pass rush has been good, they'd be that much better with a stronger secondary.

Fix the offense through FA and the rest of the draft. A smart GM could fix a lot of problems now that they've appeared to have found the hardest piece in MM8.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar